Sunday, December 03, 2006



I used to live in a beautiful world, surrounded by flowers,
big trees and singing birds

Someday somebody open the door of the palace of our dreams

and shoot us in the head

We survive… it was our only option,

Controlling the flow of our pain,
Whispering the scream

We Survive… it was our one-way road,

Whishing to forget the unforgettable,
To forgive the unforgivable
Trying to accept the rape of our magic world

We Survive,
as everyone do,
or can,

I moved the sacred physical-world to my mind,
Inside inhabits all the big trees and the singing birds,
all those sunny days,
every sound,
including our laughs,
each one of the moments that allows me to enjoy live now.

At last…
No one can silent the heart
No body can shoot to an idea.

1 comment:

Javier said...

be water, my friend.
vendrás este fin de semana?